Monday, April 20, 2009

Leo Idol Grand Finals


Lol sorry guys for posting this so late,was waiting to get the pictures then post along with it.

It was pretty awesome on the 11th of April.The day before that we were already at the studio doing rehearsals.After having dinner we practiced summore til it was 11pm,we headed over to Sungei Wang Shopping Mall to do a sound check.It was so cool cause the whole mall was empty as if it belonged to us :D I went to the toilet while they were setting up the equipment and when i came back Marcus said "Your performing first" and i was like "uhh okay" while in my mind i was like WTF SHIT.



Setting Up the Equipment.



This was how the stage looked like at Night

So during the rehearsal i went up on stage and performed.While singing Marcus and lion Alan told me i was stiff and i should move more.so i tried to move more then they told me i was moving too much ._. then i got bummed and took their advice wrongly.and that pretty much stressed me out for the whole night till the next morning.

We reached back at the studio that night at 3.30 in the morning.We slept over at the studio.I couldnt sleep at all cause of the comments marcus and lion Alan gave that night.I think i only slept at 7 a.m and woke up at 9 something but i wasnt feeling tired.

Soon after,the rest started to wake up then we went to the music room and practiced on our songs and our stage presence.I gotta thank Gini and Justin here cause they were helping me out with my movements on stage.

Picure of Gini Practicing that Morning.

After all the practicing it was already time for lunch so we went downstairs and had lunch around the corner.By the time we got back to the studio it was already 1p.m.We quickly got ready with our performance clothes/doing our hair and make up.We took like an hour for all of us to finish up.As soon as we're done we head out to Sungei Wang which took us an hour cause of the awesomely bad jam we had to go through before we made it to the Shopping Mall.On the way to the mall some of us were pretty much tensed up as if we were heading for our execution,some of us mumbling out our lyrics softly,i was one of them lol.We also took a few pictures on the way there.

Picture of us stuck in the jam

As soon as we got there we were nervous as hell yet excited and a bunch of other mixed emotions running through us.We were all in the waiting room touching up our make up and hair for our final performance before someone was crowned Leo Idol O:


That was how it was when the show just started god i was nervous as hell cause i was gonna be the first Leo Idol finalist to perform x_x was scared i'd forget my lyrics again like my Leo Idol Regional Finals x_x.

Judges - Mr Gary Ng (Producer), Singer Arja &
Singer Song-Writer Aesar Mustafa.

After the opening Acts by Zenny Lyn and Asyraf it was my turn to head up to perform and i was feeling nervous as hell backstage,holding the mic with the backstage crewmen telling me what to do and such lol.and then Baki(our leo idol host) called my name and the backstage crew guy was like " GO GO GO " and i went up on stage and i saw all my school friends and a few assuntarians.My friends were cheering crazily for me while i performed and the best thing of all was i didnt forget my lyrics and moved way better than my rehearsal.


After me was Gini followed by Sophia,Andrew and Jeremy.

After we were done with our performances they called us out to announce the top 2 winners.The Top 2 was (Finalist)Jeremy Goh from Perak and (Wild Card)Andrew Ng From Selangor.The Two of em battled it out with the Leo Idol theme song "I Pledge".After both of them performed local artists were performing while the judges make their decision.

Congratulations to Jeremy Goh for getting First place,which makes him the Leo Idol Champion for the Year 2009 woot.

Leo Idol Champion Jeremy Goh

Pretty much after that it was picture taking with friends/Digi Celebriteens and making new friends.The memories and experience i've gained from Leo Idol is truly one of a kind,i'll really never forget this and i wished that this competition would last forever but sadly i have to move on with my life and face the fact school SUCKS ASS.but i still have to go to school lol.I'll miss you guys for sure,but i cant wait to see you guys again during Leo Forum.


Heres Some Other pictures.










And i also thank all my friends for supporting me on that day and those who couldnt make it,your support is very much appreciated or else i could not have gotten this far without you guys.You guys Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment