Monday, March 23, 2009

First Post.

March 23rd,Monday.

First post.WOOT.

Anyway,first day of school after the Holidays.UGH i felt so reluctant to wake up this morning,alarm rang but i turned it off,but thank god Michaelle texted me(it woke me up) or else i would've missed my Transport to head to school.Monday Assembly,EVEN WORSE.It was EXTRA long today cause the School was giving out Awards to the school Athletes.Chose our roommates for the upcoming Prefect camp this friday.during science period Kishen and Sanjhiv was like accused of vandalising a table in the science lab.Mr.Nada came and i was dragged into it till school was over.dunno what happened to them but i hope nothing bad.

Came home.Had fried rice for lunch.turned on the computer and tried to find songs that i might use for my Grand Finals in Sungai Wang,but unfortunately nothing fruitful,was searching till 6 p.m,at 6.15 i headed down to Damansara Perdana for my training.Andrew was already there,Lion Alan was there in his office doing work on his comp.Pretty cool place,just that it smelled too much of cigarettes.Told him about my dilemma on not knowing which song to choose that suits my voice.We tried,Bon Jovi and Ronan Keating but failed.And then we tried a Disney Song and i was like,yeah this is the song,so now im gonna work with this Disney Song LOL.While trying out songs,Azizi(1st Runner Up of DigiCelebriteen) and Chris (his Publicist) came over.Then Lion Alan told me and Andrew to go to the music room cause he and Chris(the Publicist) had to talk about something.So we head over to the other room,jammed for abit,chat with Azizi and such till Lion Alan came in and tested our Key Range with the Piano.i failed rock hard,my voice is so in bad condition ._. its all shaky and stuff.I have to stop eating chilli from now on,and i eat nasi lemak every morning in school >_> im gonna have a hard time seeing the fact i love eating spicy food x_x.


Andrew on the Piano in the Music Room



Me And Azizi,Buy His new album KAMU SEMUA.


Then after that,me and Andrew learnt the Leo Idol Song,which we are supposed to sing if we make it through to the top 2 Finalists.Then Me and Andrew jammed together singing Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade along with Azizi while Lion Alan was playing the piano.was SUPER FUN.Then Lion Alan had to go do stuff so me,Andrew and Azizi talked again about how he started out,how tough it is a local artist,especially if you start out fresh and new and all.Talked and jammed until my dad Came.

No comments:

Post a Comment