Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rant For The WIN

School was like aboslutely boring today ._.

Encik Nada,banned Guitars and mp3 players to prefect camp WTF!?

he says "Camp is not supposed to be fun,its serious business to train you all"

in my head i was thinking "MY ASS.You might as well shackle us and wear freaking black and white striped uniforms which says PON(Prisoner of Nada) and tie us to the back of the bus and drag all of us up to Frasers Hill >_>"

I mean,we paid RM264 thats alot of money.Cut us some damn slack for fucks sake,I Miss Encik Zaidi ._. he was the best Discipline/Prefect Teacher in my opinnion,at least HE was reasonable >_>

Anyway,enough with Nada,today was also our schools Leo Interview :D,interviewing all the new Leo Probationers.Some were scared as hell in the waiting room >_> some were very spontaneous.All the best to the freshies.


Calvin Yap Jun Hon going through the interview.Looks like it was no problem for him :D

Moving on,skipped tuition today,was dead tired x_x felt bad for leaving Chew Yee alone in tuition though =/

Prefect Camp Tomorrow WOOOT!,finally 3 days out of the pressure of life,a temporary life of Solace.

BUT NADA HAD TO SCREW IT UP WITH BANNING GUITARS AND MP3 WTF ._.


and also,here's something i wanted to blog about.



STOP trying to be friends with me again,dont expect me to say sorry even though your on your knee's begging for mercy

what you do/say means nothing but shit to me.

you are at fault,you screwed up.

you knew exactly,if you did this your at the point of no return

stabbed mah back,dont expect a warm welcome.There's hell to pay

Just because i seem like a nice guy,doesnt mean you can push me around.

GTFO of my life,your nothing but a dead end.

your an end game loser,you dont know how many of my friends who wanted to beat the Fuck out of you.

Better if you dont even try to be friends with me.

you know who you are,hope this haunts you.

You hurt me,I Hurt you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment